This is a greatly improved design of a classic fuel cell. This fuel cell contains no foam but is instead built up with baffles and gaps that form a well-functioning catch tank function and is reliable for anyone driving on ethanol. This fuel cell is built in 3mm aluminum which makes it very strong and eliminates the risk of cracking.
The entire tank is adapted to accept ethanol. All gaskets are made of PTFE and other materials are made of stainless steel or anodized aluminum.
This version is for external pumps. The same fuel cell is used for internal pumps, so you can add this later. The fuel pump hanger and all accessories necessary is available separate if you want an in-tank solution later.
The fuel cell has 2 outputs for external fuel pumps.
The tank is prepared for level sensor.
All holes for the fuel pump hanger, fuel cap and level sensors can be plugged.
Spacers for lifting the tank from the floor.
– Strong construction, 3mm material.
– Anodized both outside and inside.
– Rebuild-able for internal fuel pumps.
– Built-in catch tank function.
– No messy foam.
– Volume 60L.
– Dimensions: 510x460x265mm (510x460x320m with spacers).
– External fuel pump connections 2xAN12.
– 2xAN12 connections on top.
– Internal roll over valve on top (optional)