This is a greatly improved design of a classic fuel cell. This fuel cell contains no foam but is instead built up with baffles and gaps that form a well-functioning catch tank function and is reliable for anyone driving on ethanol. This fuel cell is built in 3mm aluminum which makes it very strong and eliminates the risk of cracking.
The entire tank is adapted to accept ethanol. All gaskets are made of PTFE and other materials are made of stainless steel or anodized aluminum.
This version is for internal pumps. The same fuel cell is used for external pumps but in this version you have all the extra accessories for in-tank fuel pumps.
The fuel cell has 2 outputs for external fuel pumps who can be plugged with supplied plugs.
The tank is prepared for level sensor.
All holes for the fuel pump hanger, fuel cap and level sensors can be plugged.
Complete fuel pump hanger and accessories.
Level sensor 0-90ohm.
Adapters from the fuel pump bracket to fuel pumps (8mm).
Stainless steel hose clips.
Spacers for lifting the tank from the floor.
Fuel hose for in tank usage. (Made for in tank usage, capable of gasoline, diesel and ethanol)
– Strong construction, 3mm material.
– Anodized outside and inside.
– Up to 3 internal pumps.
– Built-in catch tank function.
– Supports external pumps as well.
– No messy foam.
– Volume 60L.
– Dimensions: 510x460x265mm (510x460x320m with spacers).
– Connections to pump hanger, 1xAN12 output, 1xAN10 return.
– External fuel pump connections 2xAN12.
– 2xAN12 connections on top.
– Internal roll over valve on top (optional)